- By playing EN, you agree to the following:
- Horses must be ages 4 through 23 to breed. Mares may breed once a week. Stallions may have up to 100 foals. Horses must be of the same breed OR one of the listed crossbreeds to breed to eachother.
- Direct inbreeding is not allowed.
- When a horse enters a club class, it gains 2 points.
- Bonus points add to the base number of points a horse earns in a class.
- Bonus points may be earned by trading in player points OR bonus points may be awarded randomly. The likelihood of the latter happening is very rare.
- Horses must be vetted, shod, tacked up, and up-to-date on their board fees before they can enter a competition.
- Platinums can board their own horses as well as other players' horses. Silvers must board their horses with a Platinum player before they can enter competitions.
- When decorating your Stable page, please keep in mind that many people play the game who are on slower internet connections. Please adhere to some "netiquette" when it comes to your personal page:
- Do not post excessive images.
- Do not post flash animations.
- Keep your adoptables off your page. There is a thread on the Global messageboard for adoptables!
- Do not use high-contrast colors.
- Do not make cursors invisible.
- Do not use animated backgrounds.
- Do not post music, videos, or anything similar.
- Click to view Available Breeds
- Click to view Available Crossbreeds
- All players may join clubs.
- Silvers may join two clubs. Platinums may join ALL.
- Players may register a horse with a club if they are a member of that club.
- It costs $10,000 to register a horse in a club. The horse must meet certain criteria (listed on the registration page) to be eligible for registration.
- In order to enter a club show, both the member and the horse must be registered with that club. Horses must specialize in a discipline, and may only be entered in the classes of that discipline.
- All horses between the ages of 0 and 4 may enter halter classes.
In a nutshell...
The rules keep the game safe for all members to play. Please respect your fellow players and follow the rules!
Moderators enforce the rules listed here. Breaking rules could result in your account becoming fined, restricted, suspended, or banned.
We take cyber-bullying very seriously and have a zero tolerance policy for it.
Don't try to scam members or cheat on the game.
You're responsible for everything that happens on your account.
Don't try to sell something for real money.
Refunds are given in the event of accidental payments. Otherwise they are typically not available.